a


Monday, July 07, 2008

Excuses

I've been totally slack lately in getting up some blog posts. There's really no excuse for it, but if there WAS, I'd submit the following:

- Summer school is a lot more time consuming than I had originally thought
- I was totally slammed at work and needed to get loads of things done before I left for a week
- I spent a week in France and an internet connection in the hotel was far too expensive
- I'm really lazy and procrastinate constantly (in fact, I'm avoiding writing a paper to write this short blog post!)

So, there you have it. Is it good enough? No, but I'll get something up soon about the trip to France, the meal at Guy Savoy in Paris, the upcoming birthday meal at a fabulous (I hope!) restaurant in Boston, and the fabulous food I've been cooking up in my kitchen thanks to my wonderful CSA.

Patience is a virtue, gluttony is a sin. I'm 0 for 2. Damn!

0 comments: